Thursday, May 8, 2008

My handsome husband

I decided I needed to post this seeing as it is one of very few pictures that Andrew and I have taken of us by ourselves since being married. It's a rare occasion that we have reason to really pose. However, on Tuesday, Andrew had an awards banquet through his work for which he and his squad were honored for their extraordinary efforts this past year in doing what they do best. It was nice to have a few hours to ourselves to socialize and get semi-dressed up. (And no, I'm not really as tall as Andrew, I just happen to be wearing my 4 inch, red heels...a rare occasion indeed!)

1 comment:

Tanielle said...

I said it before and I'll say it again... your red heels were sooo cute! Nice choice for the awards banquet! It was fun to meet you too and to talk about all our similiarties. USU FHD majors, both of us graduated a year apart... both have husbands that are cops now... we both have two girls... what are the chances? What's your next move? You better keep me posted!