Wednesday, May 13, 2009

two weeks...


So after almost 11 months of having our house on the market, two fallen-through offers and a LOT of showings, we finally got the offer we wanted and are moving in....two weeks! We can't believe it and are sad we will be leaving our cute, little, first home. We have many fond memories and great friends and neighbors but are excited to move on to something bigger and hopefully more long-term.

I know the next two weeks will be crazy with packing and cleaning and Lily's preschool 'graduation', so I will try to post when I can.

Goodbye to our little bird house...we will always remember you in adoration...and I will miss your lovely flowers...

5 comments:

mathteacher1729 said...

That looks like a pretty nice house, congrats on findin' a buyer and good luck in yer new roost!

Camille Pedersen said...

Hooray!! We are excited for you.. how fast things can move, I'm suprised you've got to have everything done in two weeks!!.. I'm sure it'll all work out though, now you can look forward to having your new house:) let me know if you want a playdate for lily and zoe.. they can play with noah anytime.:)

J + A Humphreys said...

YAY, congrats! That is great news. I'm excited to see what and where and your next place will be. Seems like things always happen like that....hurry up and gooooooo! Good luck with cleaning and packing, it's no fun at all and I oughtta know. :)

Liesel Marsing said...

I can't believe it! Congratulations! Does this mean we get you back up in Oakley for a while? Hope so!! Let us know if you need anything at all! Love you guys!

Michelle D said...

Yeah! Good for you guys! Can't wait to find out where your new house is going to be....hope it's close!