Thursday, October 14, 2010

August 2010


Lily's 5th birthday party. My dad was here visiting from Kansas City, and we enjoyed his company for a few days while he stayed with us. Lily had lots of friends and family that came to spoil her, but she was a little upset that I didn't organize a friend party this year. She got her much wanted pillow pet among a lot of other things. She loves playing with friends and makes them easily. She looks forward to kindergarten but not the homework; however, she loves the art center and is always bringing home stacks of art projects to gift to us.


Davis County Fair. We have gone three years now and absolutely love it. The girls love the pony rides (and we love them because they're free). They got to pet the farm animals, watch a dog show, get a balloon shape and enjoy the festivities. Good times.


Zoe had her adenoids and tonsils removed--her second surgery in her short 3 1/2 years. She doesn't like the anesthesia after-effects, but I suppose no one really does. She was a champ and only had one day of bad soreness. She bounced right back and now doesn't snore.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susan said...

I didn't know little Zoe had to have surgery! Yuck. Poor girl. I still miss that cute smile and excited face. Even though I'm not in nursery anymore I still miss seeing her when I drop Zack off each Sunday. Cute pictures!!