Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Me

Here's some more pictures of our summer so far. Lily had her training wheels taken off her bike and was riding solo the next day. She rode it to the Syracuse Parade with Andrew running right along behind her (just in case). We got buckets full of candy at the parade--literally. I wish Halloween was as easy as that. I guess it helps when you sit at the beginning of the parade when the candy is in full supply (and it also helps when your kids are so cute!).
And here's us at Eaglewood in North Salt Lake for the annual Independence Day fireworks and picnic. The kids got nice and sandy, we got fed good food and saw some awesome fireworks. Beck really loved the glow stick/ring and was happy to be around so many people.
And I guess the summer wouldn't be complete without a trip to the swimming pool. Luckily my mom was able to come with us to help as a third adult. The girls had fun playing with their cousins who also came. Beck loves water and is such a handsome little dude in his new swim trunks. So far our summer hasn't been too shabby, and school starts next week for Lily. It's been short, but I think it'll be good for Lily to have some more structure to her day. I'm not the most fun when it comes to taking all three kids to places every day...I just don't have the sanity to do that. (Hey, it's an accomplishment for me to finally get this pix posted)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: