Sunday, July 6, 2008

The 4th of July is the ultimate summer holiday, and we weren't disappointed this year. Here's some highlights of our little Independence Day outing on the 3rd of July. We went to Eaglewood Golf Course in North Salt Lake and enjoyed a delicious picnic courtesy of my Mom as well as fireworks after dark. The girls loved playing in the sand from the nearby bunker and just being able to run around and enjoy the holiday. My country 'tis of thee, sweet land of Liberty...of thee I sing!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Torrie said...

Hey, did you check out my pictures of Eaglewood on facebook yet? There's some super cute ones of your super cute girls!

Sarah said...

What fun! I'll have to remember to pack the sand toys next year when we make it to Eaglewood. They didn't care that you were playing in the bunker? I guess with so many people running around that was the least of their worries. The girls look great... What fun festive colors!