Monday, June 29, 2009

no naps

So we decided to bite the bullet and take out Zoe's nap completely. She just was not going to sleep at a reasonable hour at night, and we were sick of going in her room countless times to put her back down. So after five days of no naps I am happy to report that she has been going to bed in about 5 minutes or under. It's been so great. sigh. What happened to my babies?
Oh, and I tried the no diaper route for about 3-4 hours the other day and decided it's just not going to happen as soon as I'd like...my patience is extra thin, and I got really lucky with Lily potty-training in a day...Why push it when it's just going to make us both frustrated (well, me at least)?
On to a hot fourth of July week...

2 comments:

heath said...

It must be hard to give up those naps, but it sounds like it was worth it.

lori said...

Glad cutting the nap helped!! Been thinking about you guys a lot lately and all of the changes! And tell Lily any time she wants a snail catching buddy, Lucy will join her - she LOVES snails! (??!)