Saturday, August 29, 2009

ho hum

I've decided that sleeping on a mattress on the floor (even a nice Tempurpedic one) with a 31- week pregnant belly is not the most conducive to getting any rest (especially when we get both girls somewhere on or around the bed during the night). Why is it baby's head is most 'pressing' on the bladder when one is trying to sleep?
I will say I think I'll be prepared for the numerous wakings-up required with a newborn when the little guy decides to make an appearance. I don't think I've slept longer than a three hour stint at a time for weeks now.
Two-ish months for baby and hopefully no more than four? months before we are in our house. (The hole has yet to be dug...good old FDIC hold-up).
ho hum....

2 comments:

Camille Pedersen said...

lots of exciting things happening for your family. Can't wait to meet the little guy, I'm sure he'll be tough like Andrew. And so excited to see your new home, it'll be worth the waiting game!! See you next month for sure (26th), if not before.

heath said...

Oh man, it will be so nice to get into a real bed in your own house without being pregnant. Here's to all those things coming fast (except, not too fast for the baby)!