Friday, March 13, 2009

secret to making time fly...

So I've discovered the secret to making time fly....
accept a calling to teach Relief Society once a month--
And guaranteed, it'll seem like you just taught but yet you're teaching again...
(what!? it's been a whole month already!?)

And it's even better when YOU have to be the one to call THEM Friday night at 9:00 p.m. to find out what lesson you're teaching that Sunday....A good 36 hours to prepare a sermon to wow the geriatric socks off all the regulars.

Oh the joys of service! (and sarcasm) :o)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I would die if I had that calling!! Good for you for doing it- I am sure you do a great job! Good luck this week!!!

Michelle D said...

I'll take my 3 callings over that calling any day! I substituted for someone back in November and it seriously gave me stress!!!