Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lily-isms


Some of my fave Lily quotes as of late:

Upon seeing a picture of Jesus appearing to Mary Magdelene after His resurrection, Lily said, "There's Jesus and Maid Marian!"

Lily is the drama queen, and can put on the waterworks at a pin drop. After one particular episode I said to her, "that's kind of fake, " to which she dramatically and deeply replied, "it's NOT fake!" So I then said, "oh, it's not fake? then what is it?" She poutily answered, "it's SAD!"


Andrew was playing with Lily and after stopping to take a break he said, "should we let Zoe play, too?" Ever the monitor, Lily looked at him and said, "she's too little. she eats baby food."

2 comments:

heath said...

I like the Maid Marian one. That's pretty great.

lori said...

So fun! Maid Marian is my fav too =)