Saturday, January 12, 2008

new teeth and new tricks

January is underway, and I have to say that I'm glad I can't remember what it felt like to grow teeth. Little Zoe has gotten 5 teeth in the last 2 1/2 weeks, four of them in the last week alone. That brings her total to seven already. craziness! Lily had a lone 2 at a year, so Zoe's trying to up her in the teeth department by working overtime. She's also pulling up on EVERYTHING and loves to stand there and grin, so proud of her accomplishment. She's a cutie to have around and has her very own distinct personality.

playing peek-a-boo with her cuppie
new dress from Grandma and Grandpa Fedor
And here's a picture of 'Papa Fedor' and our two little sparks
A cheesy grin from Lily


Refusing to nap, but falling asleep anyway while watching a Disney movie
Here's the Pedersen girls--a rare event to actually have Mom in the picture, but after promptings and requests from Grandpa Fedor, I asked Andrew to actually snap a photo

Here's the girls and Andrew enjoying a book, one of their fave pasttimes

4 comments:

jimfedor said...

What a gorgeous blue-eyed family! Grandpa Fedor is tremendously proud and spoiled to have such great people as kin! Thanks for letting me stay so long. i hope I didn't overstay. It was fun working out with officer Pedersen at the gym. I now know how he gets those muscles! His brother will never catch him. Thanks for the tip on the soy milk, Jill. I've been drinking it all week and gained back two pounds of the 14 I lost recently. Thanks also for the tip on the new Emerson book. I ordered it online and will let you know how it is. I miss you guys so much that I'm hitting the chocolate again! :-) It doesn't replace you but makes me feel a little bit better. Just watched Across the Universe at the budget theatre. Lots of fun Beatle songs.
Bzzzt! Love you always and all ways, dad

heath said...

Poor Zoe. That can't have been a fun 2 1/2 weeks, but what a cute little smile I bet she has now.

And p.s., "mom" should be in more pictures because she is gorgeous.

lori said...

DITTO to Heather.

Love all the pictures!

Torrie said...

I have the cutest nieces in the whole world!