Saturday, April 19, 2008

cheers!

Lily's new thing is to say 'cheers!' and clink together whatever it is she is holding with whatever it is I am holding.

Here's 'cheers!' to Lily for potty-training in literally 1-2 days, for being able to pause her movie, walk to the bathroom, pull down her pants and go potty all on her own (while I'm on the computer) and for staying dry throughout the entire night for the last three nights. Who'd have thought it would be so easy? (knock on wood)

Here's 'cheers' for the scrapbooking expo which i got to go to yesterday with my mom and aunt. We got lots of inexpensive, CUTE stuff, and my scrapbooking room is bursting to the seams with new, creativity-inspiring embellishments, stickers and paper (now i just need time and motivation).

Here's 'cheers' to Andrew for watching the girls while I was gone all day at the Scrapbooking Expo and for apologizing when he makes me mad ;o)

Here's 'cheers' to a warm, sunny, 70+ degree day in which we got to play outside, and I got to enjoy without experiencing allergy symptoms. (cheers to my doctor for helping me get the right medication to de-stuff and de-headache myself!)

Here's cheers for another break from having to teach YW tomorrow and for a Jazz playoff game on t.v. tonight.

And lastly, here's 'cheers' for online games like Scrabulous and Scramble, for friends and family who play them with me, and for blogs which keep me entertained and updated.

CHEERS!!!

No comments: