Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hooray!

Our new camera finally arrived! And even better, the old card was just fine and all my pictures were saved! double prizes!

So here is a little look back...

Lily's first haircut:

Some 'before' shots-- long enough for a ponytail...


All the way down, rapunzel-style...

Here she is sitting in the 'big chair', waiting...



the first snip...



the blow-dry...



All done...what a pretty, grown-up girl!



And so not to leave Zoe out, here she is in her new booster chair

Zoe getting Daddy loves...

sleeping like an angel...

and lastly, a too-close-up shot of them both!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

I love those pics and yay for the new camera and saved memory card! :) I loved Lily's expression in that last pic. haha! I can tell she is full of it, just like my James, and Zoe seems so sweet and mellow, just like Drew. :) If that is true, it is good to know that you have days like mine most the time. I also loved your tax confession, so funny. I am also a numbers girl, but I'll leave that stuff up to the financial guy in the family...although I think he would rather have me do it.

lori said...

super cute pics! Glad your new cam is here!

Kayla said...

LOVE the new hair cut! She all grown up and sassy now! Did she sit still or was it a battle?

heath said...

Cute, cute pics. I'm so glad your camera is fixed.