Tuesday, February 5, 2008

TAXES

Confession: I enjoy doing our taxes. As soon as all our forms arrive come the end of January, I look forward to putting them all together and sorting them out. I find a great sense of satisfaction knowing how everything fits together and making sure everything is accounted for. Plus it helps to know that we're getting money back. Second child, second tax deduction...cha ching! :o)
No really, I look forward to tax season. I guess it's the math person in me. My mom always said I should have gone into a math field, but why do math when you can major in Family & Consumer Science!? What a fun degree...but that's another subject.
For now I'll just enjoy my little obsession with making sure all the lines and numbers add up (and it helps tremendously to be using a tax program that's free online...gotta love that double checking.)
Happy tax season!

3 comments:

lori said...

do you hire out? =)

heath said...

My confession: I've only filed my own taxes once. But I agree--I really like it. I like to see all my numbers lining up. But I still don't know exactly what I'm doing--good thing I'm marrying an accountant!

Michelle D said...

Funny, funny! Dave is exactly the same way. Next tax season, he plans on working for H&R block because he enjoys it so much.

Weird!