Sunday, February 3, 2008

In MEMORIAM...

Adam Jared Wrigley 4/11/04--2/3/07
It's already been a year since you passed on, and we miss you so very much.
We are comforted in the fact that families are eternal. Your short life touched so many, and we glory in the day when we will meet again. And as one of your many bits of wisdom goes,
"Be a Happy Head!"
We'll try sweet boy, we'll try....
'What is This Thing That Men Call Death'
by Pres. Gordon B. Hinckley
What is this thing that men call death,
this quiet passing in the night?
'Tis not the end, but genesis
Of better worlds and greater light.
O God, touch thou my aching heart,
And calm my troubled, haunting fears.
Let hope and faith, transcendent, pure,
Give strength and peace beyong my tears.
There is no death, but only change,
With recompense for vict'ry won.
The gift of Him who loved all men,
The Son of God, the Holy One.

2 comments:

J + A Humphreys said...

I love those words by President Hinckley. I hope your sister and her family were comforted at this time...yours too. Makes me be thankful for every minute we have. Families are forever.

lori said...

This is really sweet, Jill. Thanks for sharing. I love those Pres. Hinckley words too. And the "be a happy head!" =)