Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tagged

Okay, Abbie tagged me, and now I tag Michelle D, Brynn, Mandy, Kayla, Lori, Heather and Michelle H. Do you honestly think I'd only choose three?!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 Years Ago Today.... I was 17 and a junior in high school. I was probably doing nerdy stuff like calculus and AP History with my nerdy friends. (actually we were really cool) I would drive the box-on-wheels (aka Astro Van), when my parents would let me drive somewhere. I was probably learning to drive stick in Champ, Brynn's car, while trying not to die and deciding who to take to the next dance and all that other great highschool stuff. I'm sure my group of friends was singing at some function, festival or concert, and I was earning my money at Canterbury reception center and GNC. Basically I was just busy.

5 things on my to-do list today....

1. Shower
2. Clean up something...numerous times
3. Go to costco for bread and milk
4. Go to Maddox for a belated Valentine lunch (with the kids, Andrew, my mom, stepdad Scott & little bro, Carter)
5. Prepare my lesson for YW

I Enjoy......
being where it's warm!!! being by a computer/internet, doing the daily crossword puzzle in the newspaper, reading the newspaper, eating, baking, scrapbooking, shopping and being with my family

What would I do if I was suddenly a billionaire? Buy cool houses, live somewhere warm, spread the wealth with those who would appreciate it, save it

5 of my bad habits:

1. Doing a whole lot of nothing after my girls have gone to bed...mainly on the computer.
2. Staying up late due to above said reason.
3. biting my nails.
4. Not exercising consistently
5. procrastinating doing laundry

5 places I have lived:

Bountiful, Utah
Logan, Utah
Fort Lee, Virginia
Oakley, UT
Clearfield, UT

Jobs I have had:

busgirl, caterer and food-prep at Canterbury REception Center
Stocker for GNC
Waitress
Food worker/cashier at USU's Carousel food court
Production Line worker at EK Ekcessories
Office Manager at a pain clinic
temp office worker at 2 presbyterian churches
Outpatient Clinic Rep at U of U's Summit Clinic
MOM

5 things people don’t know about me:

I would buy tons of cool shoes if I wasn't so practical.
I love being pregnant and experiencing childbirth.
I love to bake but don't really like to cook.
I love the smell of dryer sheet lint, dust, magazines and books .
I have written in my journal every day since I was 11.

(see archives post"RANDOM" for more than you'll probably want to know about me)

I TAG: the aforementioned individuals and anyone else who feels so inclined

No comments: