Monday, February 25, 2008

Manic Monday

I don't think I could be any more frustrated with today. I have seemingly talked to every unhelpful customer service rep possible. And why is it that all my customer-service-needing errands/calls must be done all at once?
I have literally spent over 2 hours on the phone with three different companies trying to take care of various problems. Bills are wrong, credits have not been given, our new camera is not downloading to the computer etc, etc.
To make things short, I finally took care of all the billing problems and hoopla and after being on the phone with Canon's tech support, they have concluded that my USB port on my camera is bad, thus needing to send it in for a replacement....AGAIN! Their upgrade program has worked fine for us, but their stock selection has been lacking, thus making it weeks before the model we need is in. I guess I can still take pictures with my old (well, 8 days old) camera. I just can't download photos, so the blog will be rather boring. I have some way cute pictures on it right now that I really wanted to download too, but they'll have to wait I guess. My biggest frustration is that I can't really work on Zoe's birthday invitation like I wanted, so it will be late in being sent.
But for right now, I'm just glad I don't have to call anyone else today....I'm really not much of a phone person as it is, and two plus hours is just absurd. No wonder I've had a nagging headache all day. UGHHH!

4 comments:

lori said...

Blah! I'm not a phone person either. Way to bite the bullet and make the calls. What a long day!

Brynn said...

I mean no offense and have nothing personal against these people...but what drives me absolutely crazy about many customer service departments is the fact that they don't speak coherant ENGLISH! I feel like sometimes I have to be down right rude and ask them to repeat what they're saying many times because I simply cannot understand what they're saying.

Better luck next time, huh? Or better luck...not a next time.

Dave said...

Jill, you are welcome to come use our computer. It has a card reader in it. Let us know if you need to.

Michelle D said...

Okay, we must still be connected through ESP or something because I had a horrible Monday too! I've had to completely ignore all the "extra's" (like blogging) in order to get my life back in order! And I HATE making calls and even answering the phone too.

It's so nice to know that my life isn't the only hectic one!