Monday, March 3, 2008

We're up and running...

Got out replacement camera today. And as I'm getting ready to download all our photos finally, Andrew says to me, 'did you know that our computer has a slot to read the camera card?' I was like, 'that would have been nice to know a week ago when I was wanting to download these photos...' You learn something new every day. Nonetheless I now have a camera that is totally workable. hooray!
Here's some cute pix of Zoe, 11 months old already...her birthday is right around the corner, and I can't believe how fast the time has flown. I've found with her being my second child, time seems to speed up. Two kids growing up alongside one another, half as much time, twice as many memories...but it's been so fun to see her grow. I remember Lily at her age not too long ago it seems, and it boggles my mind. They are very much their own person....some similarities, but a lot of differences.
11 months old
"Little Mooch"-- mooches at every and any chance she gets.
'sneaking' outside...who left that door open?!
reading with daddy...
...and by herself

swimming for the very first time


Zoe definitely keeps us laughing...

2 comments:

Abbie said...

She is a cutie...looks just like Andrew. :) Can't believe how fast the years go by!

lori said...

These pictures are so darling!! She is perfect!